Sunday, March 18, 2012

Smart or Jealous

This is just for my remembrance...
Heng Heng likes to 'compare' my attentions and loves shower towards my kids.

Scenario : Two kids were having a hard time cleaning the mess on the floor with all toys and flash cards.


I gave Yan Yan A kiss on her cheek to cheer her up so she could do her work faster. She then show off to Heng Heng that mummy kissed her.

Heng Heng came to me then..

Heng Heng : Mummy, can you kiss me TWO TIMES?

Mummy gave her two muacks muacks. He is proud to tell his jie jie he has got two KISSES!!!!

What a SMART JEALOUS boy, hahaha!
There is once I asked Ving Yan to pass me my tumbler. The JEALOUS boy came to me with his angry face and asked me why I asked Yan Yan to pass the bottle and not him... He claimed that I don't love him simple because I didn't want him to help me.
Little little things like this can turn him down. Sometimes he would make drama and say no body 'sayang' him.
*Heng Heng @ 4 years and 2 months*

10 comments:

Small Kucing said...

smart

Cynthia said...

he really knows how to gain attention ah... guess that happen with siblings...

アンゼエリン said...

Jealous Heng Heng

Vickylow said...

haha Heng Heng is jealous, so cute. Then everything also ask him for help lah, I guess soon he will surrender ask you to call Yan Yan instead of him kekeke

CathJ said...

Ayoo hehe so cute.. Same here.. My big boy now start to question how much kisses he got compare to his lilttle bro.. Hihi

Merryn said...

I only have one anak. Wanna see if he is smart or jealous oso no chance :(

I think Heng Heng is SMART :D

Sheoh Yan said...

This is just a stage. My two girls were like that also previously. I think this is sibling rivalry. It is common for family having two children and more.

MeRy said...

Oh....I would say Heng Heng is a smart boy....

Chew Lee said...

same here with my 2 kiddos ... lots of fighting for attentionsss...

MommyAngel said...

at least he will not cry .....

if my girl hor, surely screaming there ask me why I only kiss yan yan and not him lo ..... hehehehehe

all want mommy's attention, mommy must feel happy!