Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our Chinese New Year - Part 2

We were in Genting Highlands on CNY day 4 and day 5. Second Sil has got us some Doraemon World complimentary tickets and booked First World Hotel room stay for 2 nights. We were supposed to stay for 2 nights but we changed mind to stay for only one night because we have to bring Heng Heng for eye check up on the next day.

Back to the Genting trip. It was very jam all the way up the hill. Good thing is Heng Heng get to take a short nap in the car and we arrived safely.

DOraemon World entry ticket

Ving Yan was pretty excited to meet Doraemon and friends at Outdoor Splash Pool in Genting
The weather is cooling when we were in the outdoor carnival. We also tried different food from the food stalls.

Next we proceed to Arena of Stars where the place is transformed into a truly Doraemon World. There is tour guide who lead you to visit the Doraemon World.

The magic door

Nobita's dining room

Nobita and Shizuka


Time Machine

My kids are so 'pandai' posing :)

Another cute one :)


Sil's baby, Matthew is frightened by the mascots and all he wanted is just Yan Yan, lol.
The next day morning we have to pack and back to KL. We need to visit the eye doctor by 12 noon.

My kids and 'Da Gu Gu'
Ving Yan was sad and wanted to stay for one more day. She actually made up a drama and dare to challenge my bottom line asking for herself to stay one more night with my MIL and SIL. She had made me so sad and angry :(  How she can be so not understanding and tolerate that the brother still in discomfort. Taking care a sick kid already made me uneasy and it would make me even more worry if I put Yan Yan to stay one more day in Genting without me by her side.

The doctor actually not advise us to go for this trip and he warned us not to go  the crowd or public and asked us to only let Heng Heng stay in the room to rest. It was my bottom line to go Genting to stay one night and let them go for the Doraemon event all because I didn;t want to disappointed everyone.

Anywhere glad that she was OK after I have talked to her and I promised we will come back again. We were so relax when hubby drove the car down hill. We wind down the window and enjoyed the cool wind.


We stopped by half way when hubby saw a spectacular view. Flash one more picture before we left Genting!

9 comments:

Sheoh Yan said...

Kids being kids, they just love having fun and playing. Doraemon World characters are so cool. I like it.

Yee Ling said...

I heart Doreamon since young. Till now I still collect the small toys. I heard you can buy Doraemon Touch n Go card from Genting..

prince n princess mum said...

So cool, to meet doraemon, shizuka and nobita..

Merryn said...

Genting is so near you can go any other weekend so YanYan should not worry :)

MeRy said...

Nice trip...love those doraemon Pics. If Ryan saw this pics,sure ask me to bring him there ASAP.

Pete said...

I think my kids didn't know about this event....or else they would bug me to go...lol!

Mummy to QiQi said...

it must be not easy for you, being torn into two for the interest of two kids.

anney said...

That was so much fun! I love her pictures with the cute characters!

Vickylow said...

Oh Doraemon my favourite too. Can see the kids were so much fun meeting the cartoon characters.