Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heng Heng's 4th Birthday Celebration

Heng Heng turned four on 21st January. It was so near to CNY but glad that we were able to have fabulous celebration for him.

We have the first round of celebration a day before his birthday. It was held at MIL place. He was happy though it was just a simple one. He get his presents and ang pao from everyone in the family includes the grandparents and two 'Gu Gu'.


On the actual day, we have another round of celebration with my family members. We decided to have dinner at TGIF in The Garden.

Here are some of the pictures to share :

Angry bird birthday cake.  
On the actual day morning, he has got a surprise from mummy, this is the third present from me.

It is Jumbo Forest Animal set. This  present was bought by myself without bringing him to choose, just a little surprise for him.

This is another two animals toy that we bought from Isetan earlier and Ving Heng choose this two. This animal toy is so real until I scared the cashier when I brought to the cashier counter. The lady get frighten by the crocodile because the toy comes with no packing. It is very expensive for just a small toy @ RM29.90 each

Ultraman toy, also bought by mummy. Yan Yan feels that I gave too many presents for the birthday boy :)

His Ultraman collection. One or two is missing...

Cake cutting ceremony @ TGIF. The candle is very nice right??

Teh little candles popped out once the fireworks finished burning

Close up look
Another round of singing birthday song by TGIF staff. He acted so shy and turned his head.
Free dessert for the birthday boy.

18 comments:

アンゼエリン said...

Happy Belated Birthday Heng Heng. What a splendid celebration for him. :)

MeRy said...

happy belated b'day to heng heng.

Anggie's Journal said...

Happy Birthday heng heng :)

Sheoh Yan said...

The candles on the cake at TGIF are really special and nice. A very nice celebration for Heng Heng at his 4th Birthday.

yvonne said...

Happy belated birthday to Heng Heng.

He's such a lucky boy~ so many rounds of celebration and presents!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

happy belated birthday to heng heng. that's a lovely celebration :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Happy belated birthday to Heng Heng! So many nice toys for him :) I laughed at the part where the cashier got frightened by the crocodile lol!

The candle is very special indeed. I've never seen one before.

prince n princess mum said...

I like your cake!~ Happy birthday Heng Heng!~

CathJ said...

Happy birthday Heng heng... :)

and that candle are awesome.... I wanttt... hahaha... that from TGIF??I am going to celebrate MY birthday there just to get the candle hahahahaha...... (joke)

Vickylow said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Heng Heng. Haha he is super happy on the cake cutting at TGIF.

Small Kucing said...

lovely cake. The candles from TGIF?

Happy Belated Birthday to Heng Heng

Mummy Moon said...

@ChlowRuoYi, Actually the cashier so big reaction ( she jerit some more ) also frightern me and I thought what was happening, haha.
@price and Princess mum, the cake is from Baskin Robin :)
@CJ and small kucing, the candle is not from TGIF, my sister bought the candle back from Japan

Adrine said...

Happy Belated Birthday Heng Heng!

Wow, that's the nicest candle I've ever seen.

Mummy to QiQi said...

hehe...Heng Heng really got a lot presents during his birthday. But I am sure he deserved it :)

Yee Ling said...

Happy Belated to Heng Heng.

Oh no..Angry Bird Cake. i guess that will be the cake for my girl's birthday..

anney said...

I love the cake and the toys are all awesome! Happy Belated birthday Heng Heng!

MommyAngel said...

Happy belated birthday to Heng Heng!!! What a day to celebrate!!! So many ultraman leh, he is into ultraman lately ya? hehehehee .... and Angry birds too I can see.

Chew Lee said...

happy belated birthday, Heng Heng ...

I like the firework candle .. cool ...