Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Gift Bag

I made something today. It is a Christmas gift bag with a cute greeting card. To support green so I use recycle material. I didn't aware Mid Valley has come out with this Christmas publication until Judy    told me about it.
Very the Christmas feel gift bag, do you like it?

I got this Christmas newsletter at Mid Valley Megamall. The newsletter not only stuffed with all the events regarding the Christmas festival but they have some cute stickers too. There is some pictures missed out in the publication. My kids have fun put the stickers back to it. 

I use some stickers to turn into a greeting card

Get this newsletter if you happen to go Mid Valley Megamall. They are FREE!

They have an Amazing Christmas this year. There is a maze around the topiary garden in the Centre Court.

It is my second visit to Mid Valley this week. We will be going back to Mid Valley again for a Christmas workshop.

10 comments:

Sheoh Yan said...

Very lovely gift bag. You have very creative mind too.

アンゼエリン said...

Lovely Christmas decor at Mid Valley.BTW, Happy Winter Solstice to you and ur family members ya.

prince n princess mum said...

Very nice and unique Xmas gift bag

Small Kucing said...

I love it. You are so clever to recycle the newsletter :)

Merryn said...

NICE! Very nice work indeed. The workshop should be FUN! :D

Mummy Gwen said...

What a good idea. Nice bag.

wenn said...

interesting..got maze..

slavemom said...

The newsletter made a vy unique gift bag. Too bad we din c it when we were in MV beginning of Dec.

Yee Ling said...

Happy New Year,Mummy Moon!

Wow..lotsa goodies and lovely presents. I am sure the kids love it very much.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

The bag is awesome! I like it so much!