Wednesday, November 9, 2011

White or Black

I like Gymboree clothes so much because they have coordinating accessories complete the apiece outfit, generating Gymboree kids distinctive from head to toe. Also not forget the high top quality.

There is once I was undecided which matching top to choose for Yan Yan's new skirt. This ribbon stripe skirt I have been eyeing at Gymboree website for so long. Until recently they mark down the price and I managed to grab one for Yan Yan.


White bee top with her ribbon stripe skirt. I got her a white matching top ad she loves it so much, probably is because of the bee details touch up.

This is another black bee top, which was chosen by hubby. I actually asked opinion from the father to choose which top to match the skirt.He chose this one.

So which one is your liking?? You like it more with the white top?

Or the skirt is best matched with the black top?

Another dress that I heart, bought from Gymboree long ago. I even bought the matching panty :)
Yan Yan in her leopard dress.

10 comments:

Small Kucing said...

I like the white ones :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Me too, like the white top with white skirt :)

Mummy Gwen said...

I like the white top coz there's a cute bee on it. You very pandai picking baju for Yan Yan. I don't know why the Gymboree baju I picked macam not that nice..hehe.

Sheoh Yan said...

I like the leopard printed dress.

ChloeRuoyi said...

I like both :) I didn't see the black one earlier or I would have bought it too hehe :p

Annie Q said...

Girls always has more choice. Boy's one so boring. :(

Actually both white and black also look good, but i prefer black one. :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

sweet sweet. they should pay you for advertising for them :P

Vickylow said...

ya white one look more sweet.

アンゼエリン said...

i like the white one. can't wait for another round of gymboree loots from you again.

slavemom said...

She looks so sweet. Getting prettier as she grows older. As for the top, I prefer the white one becoz of the cute bee n frilly sleeves.