Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Little Helper

Yan Yan gets to help me more when she grows. But this is also very depends on her mood and what stuff to do. She likes to help me in the kitchen and some of the house works.  She dislikes it when I asks her to get me somethings like pass me some tissue or get me my hand phone. She is now  interested in helping me in laundry work. I am very particular when comes to washing our outdoor wear. I only want them to be washed by hands, with very traditional way and make sure to rinse 4 times in clean water.
Yan Yan finds it interesting and she offers to help me many times but I refuse. Until one day she got her chance to help me to do the rinsing part.
She is obedient and only do what is commanded by me. She never get her hands to play with the water at all. So I don't need to worry or stay by her side to watch her out. Once the rinsing part is finished, she even wants to help me hang the clothes.

A photo of Yan Yan helping mummy to rinse the clothes.

I would not want her to help me in washing the clothes nor rinsing the clothes, it is tough for a little girl. Because of her determination and sincerely offer, I just no choice but to let her try. So far she has helped me a few rounds and she has did a very good job and never mess up. Double thumbs up for my little helper!

13 comments:

Sheoh Yan said...

Wow! Yan Yan is really good girl. My girls have yet to rinse clothes for me.

Cynthia said...

bravo Yan Yan!! Mummy can now lessen the burden in taking care of house cores.. I always think it's good to let the kids try as and when they show interest no matter if they mess it or not..

Kok Ling said...

My little boy also want to help me to hang the cloths, so i ask him to pass the hanger and clip to me, he did it happily and I will praise him for doing good job.
Hopefully in the future, they will help me to do house work too.

MeRy said...

YanYan is a clever and helpful girl....

ChloeRuoyi said...

Yan Yan is a very, very "guai lui". You are a very lucky mummy and you taught her well :) I never hand wash my clothes at all (except when kena dirty stains)... everything also dump into the washing machine so I have no chance to train Chloe to wash clothes hehe...

wenn said...

let her do it when she is still keen to help

アンゼエリン said...

such a good gal, Yan Yan.

Adrine said...

She's such a good helper!

My own girl very unreliable - when don't want her to help, she sure want to "kaypoh". When need her to help, don't want pulak.

Small Kucing said...

fancy that...washing hand wash. Clothes also last longer and cleaner :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Yan Yan so guai. *thumbs up* Gwen would play with the water instead of helping me. Anyway, I'll just dump all the clothes in the washing machine..hehe. You are so hardworking.

Mummy to QiQi said...

keng man...we have a kakak over here and we din even pre rinse our clothes with hand. All done by machine only.

slavemom said...

Yan Yan is so 'guai'. U've trained her well. ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Clap clap for Yan.

I also hand-wash my "outing clothes".