Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Langkawi Cable Car

The Langkawi Cable Car is one of the famous tourist attractions in Langkawi Island. It is located at the Oriental Village. We have no luck to ride on this cable car during our previous visits. It was either the maintenance closure or closed due to bad weather that made us no chance to ride the cable car.

This time we were able to take the cable car ride to the top of Mount Mat Chincang.

At the base station.

Here we started our daring cable car ride :)
Here are some of the breathtaking pictures that taken when from the cable car :







Then we reached the middle station.We enjoyed the panoramic view of the main island as well as the many surrounding islands.But that is not enough... We continued our cable car ride and proceeded to the top station.

A picture taken at the middle station.

We need to walk down a flight of stairs rather far one before we could reach the skybridge.

It was great to be able to stand in the middle of the sky.
The view is really magnificent!

I was actually a little fear to look down , hehe. But for my kids, they could even stand one one leg up, so no problem for them lah.

16 comments:

Sheoh Yan said...

I miss out this place when I was there last November.

Vickylow said...

Very nice view and photos. I never been Langkawi before. All my friend commented BORED there. You feel that too?

prince n princess mum said...

The last time I went Langkawi, long long time ago, there's no cable car there.. haha!~

ChloeRuoyi said...

The view at the skybridge is really magnificent! Makes me wanna go too...

Mummy to QiQi said...

we did not even dare to cross the bridge when we went there some years back, hehe...

Mummy Gwen said...

My knees went wobbly when I cross the bridge. The wind was so strong.

MeRy said...

I never been to Langkawi yet..hope one day can visit this beautiful place.

Agnes said...

I haven't been there too..scare of height..but the view is spectacular.

Oliveoylz said...

The skybridge is awesome! What a breathtaking view....your kids really "geng"...no fear at all...I think I my feet will feel like jelly...hehehe.

slavemom said...

It was so windy I din dare to bring the kids to walk on the skybridge. Yan Yan n Heng Heng r vy brave.

Yee Ling said...

It's not easy to reach up the sky bridge ehh...have to pass through the steep steps.

Kok Ling said...

I went there on last month (Oct 2011), I felt worth to visit this place.
True, it's not easy to reach up the sky bridge, have to pass through the steep steps, but finally we made it.
I and my son dare to walk through the bridge, but my husband not dare, hahaha

Merryn said...

i tried this once during their soft launch ages ago and love it! wanna go again :D

Nish said...

wow Beautiful location and nice all pictures . cute baby and good family .
Luxury Hotels

Iriene said...

Did not try the last time at Oriental Village due to close for maintenance work. You and your children very daring, good!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Too bad that the skybridge was closed for maintenance the last time I went there, or else I guess it will be an amazing feeling walking on it.