Thursday, April 8, 2010

School field Trip

Yan Yan's school will organize a field trip to National Zoo next week. I asked the principal to know more details. They will combine two branches of school, going with 2 buses, estimate takes 60-80 students. Only parents for 3yro kids is compulsory to accompany the kids. For Yan Yan, she is in P2 ( 4yro), parents are not allow to join, unless we go there on our own.Discuss with hub and he replied all depend on me, up to me to decide to let Yan Yan go or not go...

I wish to let her follow the teacher for this field trip, sure she will get different experience going out with teachers and friends. But I am worry.... ( sure mummy worries the kids mah )

Anywhere, hubby and I just bought the kids to national Zoo two months back, so I think most probably I will not let her join the trip, more ever there is suspect cases of H1N1 lately, is there any second wave of H1N1? But when Yan Yan know other kids join the trip and have so much fun with the teachers ( sure she gets to know this ) , will she blame on me?
Teacher may have discussion, talk etc in the class after the trip , show the kids about the photos they have snap in the zoo, then Yan Yan sure gets sad lah !!

15 comments:

Cynthia said...

it's not so much a matter whether she has been there before, it's more an experience for her to join others and have fun.

Cath J said...

I will be thinking like 5 times to let my boy go or not... coz I know my boy attitude... me and hubby sometimes got problem to control him from running away alone...

sigh...60 kids???? mannn... how many teacher??

For me .. I won't let my boy go.. unless it's only for his class.... ^_^

smallkucing said...

Agree with Cynthia.

LittleLamb said...

is it you ng fong sam?
how come i dont hv this type of feeling? philip is going for field trip n i m so excited.

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..that's a big group. Is Yan Yan class big? How many kids does a teacher needs to handle.

Have you thought of tagging along too?

mNhL said...

Mummy sure feel worried. How many teachers will be going? Maybe you should tag along and can keep an eye on her.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Ashley's school organized one last year and I didn't let her go cos parents are not allowed. Then recently i received another notice that her kindy is organizing another field trip - 8.3am to 5pm :( I won't be letting her go as well because one whole day is too long for the kids. If you feel worried, then do go along since you are allowed to :D

ChloeRuoyi said...

C's field trip last month lagi big group... 100+ but that was 5 branches combined lah. I followed to see how the teachers control the children and I must say that everything was very orderly and well-organized. They are also going to the zoo later this year and I'll very fong-sum let her join again.

If you are worried but want Yan to be part of the activity, just go with hubby and keep an eye on her from afar.

Lemonjude said...

In this kind of weather and outbreak of H1N1, I rather not let her go...field trip always got one, can join next time..

Kristie said...

I think she should go, it's all part of growing up :)

Kristie said...

oh another thing, if u are still worried, tag along! :)

MeRy said...

It is best to let Yan Yan join the field trip...she will learn new experience.

vickylow said...

Oh ya I'm very fong sum to let my girl join her school field trip. Maybe becoz her kinder is small less than 50 students, still controllable with 5 teachers.

slavemom said...

So many kindy organised a trip to Zoo Negara this yr. Yeah... it's a different kind of experience going together with sch frens n teachers. It's normal to be worried, esp when it's their fisrt. If u dowan her to miss out on the experience, then go n chk on her.

2ma said...

i understand your concern. but, it will be a good experience for yan yan. it will be nice if you could tag along