Sunday, February 28, 2010

Family Gathering

Today is Chap Goh May, marking the last day of CNY. Other than home visit, we do have some makan- makan session during CNY, dining out or just at home.

We went for Tenji buffet dinner on 12th of CNY together with my family. I have dined here twice so nothing to shout about the food. Personally I will dine here again because the food serve here consider quite ok for me, haha, Jogoya is also my liking too. For my family they are all first time to Tenji but have been few times dined at Jogoya already. My niece and nephew asked me don't book Tenji again wor, don't know why, maybe they like jogoya more????



Height checking

The group photo

The food :

Not only Baskin Robin, but also Haagen Dazs and a Japanese ice cream ( kindori)











There will be another sumptuous dinner tonight to celebrate Chap Goh May with hubby's family and close relatives :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2 : Christmas gathering at FullHouse Restaurant, Sunway Pyramid

Back dated post ( 2009) ..... wink ^-^

Forgot the exactly day already( few days before the Christmas ), we went to FullHouse for dinner together with my family. M eldest sister who brought us to this restaurant, she has been telling us the food here are tasty. Boy, I tell you, the food here of course didnt't let us down :P


Fullhouse lifestyle store and cafe

Not only food but also a shopping store

The ambiance is nice and the food is tasty. Things selling here are pretty and unique.










The Fullhouse cab, kids like it, they tried their 'driving' skill here


Food we ate :

Forgot the name lah~~ but so so only

Lamb chop, nice ~~ chicken chop is nice too ( no photo)

spaghetti, very nice~~~

mushroom soup, also very nice~~




The menu is cute

After dinner, we went back to my sister house for lucky draw :P

17 comments:

Mummy to QiQi said...

Moon, yur family surely knows how to enjoy. We shud have went to Tenji instead of Umaiya yesterday, so wasted!

Baby Darren said...

Personally I prefer Jogoya too as compared to Tenji. But I do love the dessert and ice-creams (especially the Japanese ice-cream) from Tenji though.....

Cath J said...

wah..... food so delicioussss..... I dont even know today is chap Goh meh... hahahahhahahah....

my hubby chinese.. also dont knw... I told him today food court close..the lady say Chap Goh meh... my hubby can ask me bck.. ah?? today chap goh meh meh??? walaweiiiiiii...

Serene said...

Wow, this post is all about makan. Food at Tenji definitely looks yummy to me!

Mommy Ling said...

I have not been to FullHouse before. hears it's great. wanna hop in there as soon..hehhe

vickylow said...

Oh same with me too, I prefer Jagoya. Tenji seem less variety.

Lemonjude said...

Tenji and Full House are the restaurant I wanted to go so much...the food sure looks yummy and the environment too is so sweet and lovely..

Mummy Gwen said...

I've never been to Jogoya or Tenji. Always passed Fullhouse when we were in Pyramid. The concept is so cool. Love the ambience.

Anggie's Journal said...

thanks for sharing this ... will pay a visit to this Fullhouse, look good for me !!!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Mummy Moon, love the pics here. And the food looks fantastic! Love that fried fish and shrimps especially.
Have a great Tiger year. Best regards, Lee.

Uncle Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the little prince said...

My friends have gathering too recently, talk so much about the tenji food!! SHould try out one day!!

Ann said...

The Jap food looks good!! But then again...maybe my hormons talking!

Didn't know Sunway Piramid also have Fullhouse already! love their drinks but the food there I find so so only!

mNhL said...

Never been to Tenji but had tried Jogoya. Love it so much but with the kids around, no peace to eat. hehe....

Heard of Fullhouse but never eat there. From your review, hmm....maybe can try it next time.

Irene said...

eeeeeekkk... i no see the steam cod fish also. nver try FUllhouse b4, wanna go try one of these days la :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

We are fans of Fullhouse :-) Just love the nice and cosy ambience and of course, the food is good too! So ngam hor, u also put the specs on Heng Heng. I've yet to try the one at Sunway Pyramid. One day must go :-)

Wah, nowdays Tenji got so many brands of ice-cream? When I went last year, they only had HD only..

BoeyJoey said...

Wow... the food looks good :-)

Heard so much about Fullhouse... must go there one day :-)