Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Surveys... And More Surveys...

Thanks Esmeralda, Mummy Gwen, and Fussy Mum for this lengthy tag.

Starting time: 12.42pm

Name: Bee Moon

Sisters: 2 elder sisters and 1 younger sister

Brothers: 1 younger brother

Shoe size: 5 or 6

Height: 161 cm

Where do you live: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Home sweet home: Seremban, Malaysia

Favourite drinks: Soft drinks, Soya bean, Coconut juice

Favourite breakfast: Nasi lemak


Have you ever...

Been on a plane: Yes.

Swam in the ocean: No. Because I can't swim.

Fallen asleep in school: Yes, before the lessons start!

Broken someone's heart: Yes.

Fell off your chair: No

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No

Saved e-mails: I do save important e-mails.

What is your room like: Small but clean

What's right beside you: My handphone

What is the last thing you ate: Wantoon mee


Ever had...

Chicken pox: Nope,

Sore throat: Yes.

Stitches: No.


Do you...

Believe in love at first sight: Yes

Like picnics: Not really


Who was the last person

You danced with: Can't remember, I seldom dance.

Last made you smile: My babies

You last yelled at: My babies

Best feeling in the world: Sleep, Thai massage and facial

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.

What's under your bed: Nothing.

Who do you really hate: Show-off, rude people


RANDOM

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: My baby boy, worry he will wake up before I finish this tag.

Q: Do you want children: I have 2 lovely kids

Q: Do you smile often: Not really.

Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Not really.

Q: Are your toenails painted: No. Haven't been painted for a very long time.

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My kids' bed

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Dark blue

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Teaching ( tuition)

Q: I can't wait till: Our Bali trip in May... Lately busy searching info...

Q: When did you cry last: Lastnight

Q: Are you a friendly person: Quite.

Q: Do you have any pets: No, I don't like any pets.


Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. I can't sleep with any noise or sounds.

What are you doing right now?
Doing this lengthy tag.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
No.

Can you handle the truth?
I don't think I can handle it well.

Are you too forgiving?
Quite.

Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mother

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My kids.

How many people can you say you've really loved?
My family.

Do you eat healthy?
No.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Nope, I don't have any ex...

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yes.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
My hubby.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Quiet.

Are you confident?
Yes.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1 - Studying.
2 - Part time tuition.
3 - Shopping when I free.
4 - Dating with my husband.
5 - Go out with friends

5 things on my to-do list today...
1 - Cooking.
2 - Tuition
3 - Go bank.
4 - Do house work .
5 - Surf net .

5 snacks I enjoy...
1 - Ice cream
2 - Chocolates
3 - Desserts
4 - Chocolate cakes
5 - Chips


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire...
1 - Shopping everyday and buy whatever I like.
2 - Donation
3 - Buy my dream car.
4 - Travel around the world with my family.
5 - Buy a big bungalow with a few of maids work for me.


5 places I have lived in...
1 - Seremban
2 - Kuala Lumpur

5 jobs I've had...
1 - Promoter
2 - Tour leader
3 - Part time tuition teacher
4 - Full time tuition teacher
5 -

5 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah..you were a tour leader before ah..haha. Can travel for free hor. :P

Anney said...

Great survey! I got to know more about you. Thanks for posting this!

Fussy mum said...

Thanks for doing the tag. Good to know you better now :)

Serene said...

Wow.. you're going to Bali on coming May? I bet you will surely love the place. Enjoy your trips!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Slurp slurp. I also like coconut juice, but it seems like is not easy to get it nowadays.

You are a tuition teacher now? So when you teach, who is taking k of Yan Yan and Heng Heng?