Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Lilttle Girl and My Little Boy ...

Heng Heng officially calling me ' Ma Ma'. I am so happy and he melts my heart when calling me ' Ma Ma'. This few days he even changes his taste, he calls me 'mummei' ( mummy).

Daddy is a little jealous there, hence he asked the boy to call him ' Ba Ba' . Guess what did Heng Heng say? Hi.. Hi.., he kept calling 'Ma Ma' even daddy teach him to say ' Ba Ba'. Heng Heng still don't know how to call 'Ba Ba'.

Yan Yan sometimes can be demanding and cranky... Just now daddy need to go out to meet his client and Yan Yan was there crying and wanted to follow his daddy going out. Daddy talked to her nicely, told her daddy need to work and earn many many money for Yan Yan. Daddy then left the house and Yan Yan get soothe by her pacifier. An hour later daddy came home and guess what did my little girl say when daddy just stepped into the house?

Yan Yan : Ba, come back lah, earn many many money lah...

Hi, Hi, she is so cute, so sweet......

9 comments:

2ma said...

bet u must be in cloud nine when heng heng calls u mummy huh?? hehe

slavemom said...

U must be really happy coz normally they call papa 1st. :D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehhe....your kids are really cute and adorable. ask daddy not to worry, heng heng will be calling him non stop soon :D

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I think Yan Yan is more like a daddy's girl ya. Whereas Heng Heng more attached to you?

So nice that Heng Heng knows how to call mommy. Sarah even doesnt know who is her mommy when being asked. She just point to her daddy. Cham mor!

MommyAngel said...

Wah .... you must be very very happy to hear the mama words!! Clever boy and big boy now :) My girl will also sometimes call me mama, sometimes mami, sometimes mimi ….. all depends on her mood. So what did your YanYan calls you?

Your girl is so funny la!! Kids are like that hor, very straight foreword and sometimes makes us so happy and laugh so hard with their cute conversations :P

Mummy Moon said...

2ma, hehe, yalah, he makes me so happy...

Slavemom, am surprise he call mama first, Yan Yan used to call her papa first lor. So she is a papa girl.

Mommy to Chumsy, thanks and hope soon he will be calling papa...

Joanne, Yan Yan only attach to her daddy when bed time, she must ask for daddy to accompany her to sleep.. Heng Heng actually not too attach on me, he goes for everyone too.

MommyAngel, Yan Yan only call me mummy or mi, sometimes if I don't answer her when she calls me, she will call my name, hehe

Oliveoylz said...

Awww.....what a milestone!!! Can imagine how happy u are:)

Wonderful Life said...

yeah... it really melts our heart when hearing our little one calling us. My boy also called me 'mama' at first but now 'mahmeh'. However, he called daddy first.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

So nice that your husband could do the job in accompany Yan Yan to bed.

Oo...Heng Heng is not attaching to anyone ya? Is good too, so that he is easily to be taking care of.