Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Bento

Since I addicted on bentoing, I just can't stop myself packing bento lunch box. Once in a week, I will pack bento for Yan Yan and my niece and nephew. These were what I did last Thusday. I got this bento inspiration from here , a Japanese mummy's blog recommended by Shoppingmum .

This was for Yan Yan. Eating in a plate will be more easier for her instead of lunch box.

These were for my niece and nephew. My sister brought these lunch box to school meeting them during the recess time. I always wish I could have the chance to deliver the lunch box myself to see how they feel when they see my bento lunch box. I normally will call them after they come home from school, ask them many questions like ' do you manage to finish everything' ( because they only have 20 minutes break ), 'how is the food' , ' do you like it' and many more. I will also pressing for them to give their opinions on my bentoing. Am I too crazy?!

17 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

It is so creative of you, Mommy Moon. I love the bento set alot.

I wonder is that a biscuit (in brown colour)?

Oliveoylz said...

Ohhh! That's so cute...Would love to try out one day. The kids are so lucky that mummy's into Bento!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

very lovely bento. I am sure the kids love them a lot.

nicole said...

Mommy Moon, its look so cute for the bento preparation. me also want to try out same day.and thx for share the link

LittleLamb said...

good effort!

FAMILY FIRST said...

You so hardworking, prepare so many bento sets. Me prepare breakfast for myself also lazy lar.

MommyAngel said...

Wow ... that is nice!!! Did your girl / nephew and niece like the tomatoes?

Fussy mum said...

Very nice and creative bentos!! A very good way to get the kids to eat :)

Serene said...

Wah.. mummymoon, you know how to read Japanese ah? Not bad leh..
You're such a hardworking mum la, I'm sure not as hardwordking as you.. hahah.. very lazy lah, as long as the food can eat can already. ;p

2ma said...

nice try!!! keep it up! my bento kits is in the box collecting dust *haha*

Mummy Moon said...

Joanne, I just get the Idea from the other site, not consider creative. LOL

Oliveoylz, Try it out 1 day, its simple and don't need much bento accessories.

Mommy to Chumsy, Thank you. They love them alot.

Nicole, Try it out 1 day and I am sure your girl girl will like it.

Mummy Moon said...

Littlelamb, hehe, by this way I can see Yan Yan can eat more.

Family First, me also lazy, only make bento for the kids once in a week.

Mommyangel, My girl like tomatoes very much but lately she change her taste already :(, anywhere I still put the tomatoes in her plate, but she didn't finish all. My nephew like the tomatoes, so I give him more, while my niece not so like it, so I gave her grape.

Mummy Moon said...

Fussy mom, thank you.

Serena, haha, I can't understand the Japanese, only view the bento pics lah.
2ma, try it out 1 day, maybe can have some inspiration and idea from others

slavemom said...

Vy nice! I'm still too lazy to start bentoing. N I always hv this fear that once they eat 'pretty' food, they wudn't eat 'normal' food. And that'd mean I've to keep doing nice bentos for them. :p

Angeleyes said...

Why not ask your sis to snap a photo for you to see their expression???

Esmeralda said...

You are so excited to see ur niece & nephew's expressions ya? I think they sure will love it. Just the look is full marks already...

Kristie said...

good job dear! it's very nice, of cos u would want to know whether ur efforts have been appreciated, it's normal! :)