Sunday, March 15, 2009

lil' twinkle

Today I buy a pair of new leg warmers for Yan Yan from lil' twinkle. This is a new online store runs by one of my blogger's friend, 2ma and her sister, Joanne. I like this site very much as it is selling all kinds of babies and kids clothing and accessories such as rompers, cargo pants, stylish bib bandana, baby leg / hand warmers, bibs and many more. Just simply order what you like by sending an email to lil' twinkle and the payment can be easily made by bank in money to the bank account or online transfer.

They get back to me very fast shortly I place my order via email. I then paid to their Maybank account. What made me happy is Joanne sent a sms to me saying that she has just sent out the leggings to me. The transaction is completed within an hour, what speedy service!

Can't wait to receive the leg warmers tomorrow!

5 comments:

MeRy said...

Nice blog...1st time visiting ur blog. Dun forget to post the leg warmers.

Anney said...

Nice online store! But I guess they don't ship internationally and only accept direct bank transfer. I really like the leggings!

Mummy Moon said...

Hi Mery, thanks for dropping by, will sure post about the legging when I have receive it..

Mummy Moon said...

Anney, you also like the leggings :) I think they might send international, You email and ask them.

2ma said...

hi mummy moon, thanks a lot for your review on lil' twinkle & of course, your support!! internet access was down over the weekend, hence, my sis can't sort out the blog reviews.

p/s: hope you will like the leg warmers!