Friday, March 27, 2009

A Gift for My Little Niece

I really have no idea when I first think of what gift to buy for my little niece. She is going to turn 5 years old next week. There are a few items I wanted to get, but out of so many I still choose to give her some personalized gifts. I’ve seen some very lovely and unique personalized gifts at this website called Posy Lane. I was attracted to the personalized childrens plates and wanted to get them for my little niece. These plates are adorable and colorful. I bet she will love them and will sure want to have her meals in these plates.

These adorable melamine personalized plates come with many different designs and themes. The melamine plates are dishwasher safe but not for microwave use. They are made of a super strong (BPA free) plastic so they are durable, scratch resistant, kid tested and mom approved.

Yeah, they have matching placemats too! They are securely laminated and feature age appropriate games (part of the customization process) and other activities on the back.

Oh, I couldn’t resist getting my little niece a personalized mermaid themed plate and with the name of Melanie on the plate. I wish this beautiful mermaid plate can increase her desire for food. Much more personalized children’s plates offer a great opportunity to enforce name recognition and the spelling while eating.

BuyBlogReviews.com

1 comments:

MeRy said...

Nice present..